My name is Lewis Cowles. I am a software engineer, former digital architect & CTO, current small company owner.
My primary skill is as an expert in ensuring software helps people.
I help people in businesses to effectively use technology to engage users, automate the mundane, fix the broken, and implement features to achieve their end-user's goals.
It is my deeply held belief that people who are helped, are the easiest to sell to! It is reciprocity in action.
- I have 18 years professional experience.
- I have run a business I bootstrapped with no loans or investment, with staff. I helped develop their skills. I can help you grow.
- I focus on repeatable outcomes, de-risking, not throwing it all at the casino of hope.
- I learn standards that facilitate technologies so that I can reason about them.
- I can relay techniques, concepts & approaches in a variety of ways to try to help people understand technology.
- I work with a range of technologies from web & e-commerce, to IoT & server infrastructure.
- I am multi-disciplinary, with skills including operations, security, performance & scaling for growth.
- I am obsessed with practical efficiency.
- I am passionate about using technology as a tool to help people, so I care about inclusivity, accessibility, and rights.
- You have tried the rest, and that did not work. You are willing to listen and get involved. Together, we can make the bad things go away.
Like what you hear? Contact me.